Financial Services are in a highly regulated market sector, where the regulations keep on getting tighter, and customers demand more from their suppliers.
This is a fast-changing environment, where legacy systems are being replaced by more agile solutions such as cloud computing combined with mobile hardware such as laptops, tablets and smartphones, but the need for high levels of system security, tight access control and security of information are still paramount.
Our wealth of experience in the Financial sector means we can offer:
- Responsive service desk with 24/7 coverage.
- Dedicated team of expert IT support personnel who stick with problems until they are solved.
- Robust and scalable infrastructure with strong firewalls, end to end security and access controls, and state of the art anti-virus and anti-spam controls.
- Health checks and on-going monitoring of the effectiveness of your IT system – prevent costly outages and downtime.
- Disaster recovery, ensuring minimal disruption whatever happens.
- Secure onsite/offsite backup services ensuring compliance to all relevant regulations.
- Access to cloud services (including private cloud for enhanced security)
- Cost-effective and flexible IT structures with hardware, networks, storage, services, and interfaces centrally stored and available to authorized users with an internet connection.
- Delivery of software, infrastructure, and storage over the Internet based on authorized user demand.
If you’d like to talk to us about your IT needs, get in touch.