In Manufacturing, IT has to pay its way by helping in the drive to achieve greater efficiency and productivity and therefore profitability. A good manufacturing IT system will provide accurate and timely information to enable informed decisions, and also be flexible enough to change with the business without running away with the IT budget.
IT support in the Manufacturing sector must be cost-effective and keep the systems up and running so as not to disrupt the flow of business.
Our tailored support for manufacturing includes:
- Responsive service desk with 24/7 coverage.
- Dedicated team of expert IT support personnel who stick with problems until they are solved.
- Highly secure network with remote working solutions, allowing people to operate efficiently wherever they are – on the shop floor or in the offices.
- Flexible support – we can cover all or just some of your IT, whatever meets your needs and suits your budget.
- Robust and scalable infrastructure with strong firewalls, end to end security and access controls, and state of the art anti-virus and anti-spam controls.
- Health checks and on-going monitoring of the effectiveness of your IT system – prevent costly outages and downtime.
- Disaster recovery, ensuring minimal disruption whatever happens, plus secure onsite/offsite backup services.
- Access to cloud services (including private cloud for enhanced security)
- Cost-effective and flexible IT structures with hardware, networks, storage, services, and interfaces centrally stored and available to all users with an internet connection.
- Delivery of software, infrastructure, and storage over the Internet based on user demand.
To learn more about what we have to offer the Manufacturing sector, get in touch..